CLINICAL SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY
The CE Marked OrganOx® metra® normothermic liver perfusion device has been used in more than 300 liver transplants to date and OrganOx is in a period of significant growth as the potential of the metra is realised worldwide.
As part of this growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and skilled individual to join our Clinical Specialist team to support the training, and ongoing clinical support of our worldwide customers using the OrganOx metra device.
As a Clinical Specialist your role will involve training customers on the use of the metra device as well as supporting the sales team in pre-sales demonstrations. The role will involve significant global travel to leading transplant centres worldwide. You will also contribute to OrganOx’s 24/7 technical support number, provide guidance to customer queries and follow up where required. The Clinical Specialist will be a flexible role expected to grow as the company’s products become widely accepted. By joining OrganOx you will be an integral part of a small dynamic team focused on developing and commercialising innovative products in organ transplant.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working within a hospital environment as a cardio thoracic perfusionist, a clinical specialist, theatre nurse or organ healthcare professional within transplantation.
· BSc/Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma in Perfusion Science – Desirable.
· A nursing qualification and/or a science-related degree.
· Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Be able to travel regularly within Europe, US, Asia and elsewhere as required.
· Right to work in the UK.
· A full drivers licence.
Full training will be provided.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 18thMay 2018