Join our dynamic team of professionals that strive for excellence in the field of organ transplantation. OrganOx seeks to recruit and retain the best people from a broad range of diverse backgrounds. Employees are located in our offices at the Oxford Science Park, Oxford UK.
Additionally a number of employees are in field-based positions located throughout the world. OrganOx is an equal opportunities employer.
Current Opportunity: Clinical Adoption Specialist; closing date Friday 28th June 2019
The Clinical Adoption Specialist will provide clinical leadership and support of OrganOx products across Europe. They will engage with OrganOx customers and potential customers to highlight the benefits of the metra and generate adoption strategies specific to each customer. Building strong customer relationships is a key aspect of the role; enabling the sharing of best practice and feedback of user experiences to OrganOx.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working within a hospital environment as a perfusionist, a theatre nurse or a similar role within the field of organ transplantation
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a sales position for a medical device/diagnostics company
• Proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
• Experience of training others on new technologies
• Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Be able to travel regularly within Europe
• Right to work in the UK.
Full training will be provided.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 28th June 2019